- You can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. Only once you begin the registration process will we ask to collect personal data from you.
- Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
- We collect the personal and non-personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
- We collect your personal and non-personal data for the uses of website administration, research and development of the coaching industry, and marketing through the emails supplied to us.
- We may collect and use personal and non-personal data for the additional purposes of:
* Statistics on the levels of participation in sports
* Information on Coaching standards and practices
* Statistics on the Placement providers engaging sports coaches
* Aiding other organisations data collection and statistical analysis
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
- We do not knowingly collect any data from children.